Wildwood is city of 68 square miles featuring beautiful panoramic views and scenery. Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Wildwood sits at the doorstep of metropolitan St. Louis, blending a touch of city and country living unmatched in the St. Louis region. Wildwood is steeped in educational excellence, character, and natural beauty.
Our community offers a diverse mix of residential and business settings, as well as being home to highly rated and recognized schools.
We proudly preserve our rich history while we build Wildwood's future through vision and planning.
The City of Wildwood:
- Was incorporated on September 1, 1995
- Has 35,517 residents (U.S. Census, 2010)
- Has approximately 12,112 households in the City of Wildwood (an average of three people per household)
- Is one of the more rural communities in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area (522 residents per square mile versus 1,896 residents per square mile for St. Louis county)
- Has over 13,000 parcels of ground within its boundaries
- Is concentrated east of State Route 109 in a number of large, traditional residential subdivisions
Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified.